Rose Gums Wilderness Escape Package
- Collection from the airport with welcome drink on arrival.
- 3 Nights accommodation in a Deluxe “Pandanus” Bungalow
- Daily breakfast 3 mornings at Kewarra Beach Resort
- A la carte dinner for two on one evening at Kewarra Beach Resort
- Complimentary Wi Fi
- Free Yoga and Tai Chi at Kewarra Beach Resort (subject to availability)
- 2 Nights Studio Tree House accommodation at “Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat”
- Rose Gums breakfast hamper on 2 mornings (ingredients are delivered for self catering)
- Dinner on two evenings at Rose Gums
- 2 Day car hire in a Economy Auto Sedan (includes standard insurance and unlimited kms)
Price on request Single Supplement Applies
For further information, please contact Kewarra Beach Resort
Day 1: On arrival into Cairns you will be met at the airport and transferred to Kewarra Beach Resort & Spa where a welcome drink awaits you. Spend the remainder of your day at leisure savouring the tropical tranquillity and private beach. The following three nights will be spent in our Deluxe Pandanus bungalow.
Day 2 & Day 3: Free days to explore the surroundings of Kewarra Beach Resort or book at reception for another tour to capture Cape Tribulation and the Daintree or Skyrail / Kuranda.
Day 4: Following breakfast, your hire car will be on hand for you to set off on a leisurely 80 minute drive to the beautiful Cairns Highlands. Directions will be provided to enable you to reach “Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat” by mid afternoon. This will also allow you ample time to visit the quaint Atherton Tablelands village of Yungaburra on your way to Rose Gums.
Enjoy dinner at the “Leaf Restaurant”. The following two nights will be spent in a “Studio Tree House” including a breakfast hamper delivered each morning.
Day 5: Following breakfast set out to explore the many amazing wonders of this unique and ancient region. Your hosts will be happy to suggest some of the more spectacular ‘must do’ experiences which are all within easy reach of Rose Gums. Enjoy dinner in Rose Gums’ “Leaf Restaurant”.
Day 6: Sadly your visit to our region has come to an end and following breakfast, drive yourself to the rental car depot who will in-turn drive you to the airport for your onward journey.