Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat has only 9 handcrafted pole and timber treehouses. All accommodation is fully self-contained from studio layout treehouses for couples, to 2 bedroom treehouses which cater for up to 4 guests. There are even two treehouses that can sleep up to 6 guests. All treehouses are accessible from the carport outside the front door and most with only one step up to the front door.
Children are very welcome.
All the accommodation is very private and at least 100 metres away from your nearest treehouse neighbour.
All accommodation features:
- Large spa bath with separate shower cubicle/enviro-friendly shampoo, conditioner & soap
- Self-contained kitchen with convection microwave oven, 4 pot gas cook top and refrigerator
- Private balcony
- King (zip) size beds
- Television/DVD/clock radio/games/bird book
- Covered carport with BBQ (gas)
- Washing machine/dryer/iron/mobile fan
- Wood burning fireplace (wood supplied)
- All linen/bathrobes and footwear
- Complimentary breakfast hamper (1st morning only)
- 24 hour (manager on site)
- Limited free Wi-fi at reception
- Large selection of DVDs
- Tour booking service
- Guest phone
- Book exchange
- Port-a-cot/high chair/child back pack
- Tennis racquets & balls