Phone direct for bookings & Enquiries - 40968360
David: 0408 189376
CORONA VIRUS (COVID 19) SAFETY MEASURES:
We are operating a contactless check-in/check-out system.
All payments will be prepaid. Please read cancellation policy on THINGS TO KNOW.
All our staff and family have downloaded the government COVIDSAFE app. It is peace of mind for everyone's safety.
In the meantime look at our new INSTAGRAM link at the top for what's been happening at Rose Gums lately.
Welcome to the multi-award winning Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat in the Cairns Highlands/Atherton Tablelands, an easy 90 minutes drive from Cairns and accessible in all weather throughout the year by conventional vehicle.
At Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat:
- Experience a treehouse or a villa-treehouse in our cool tropical climate and rainforest scenery
- Explore 9 kilometres of walking tracks through our 93 hectare property
- View wildlife – see the colourful parrots and the smallest kangaroo
- Discover platypus in our pristine rainforest creeks
- Birdwatch for over 160 bird species
- Tour the ‘undiscovered’ Atherton Tablelands and beyond by making Rose Gums your base
A one of a kind family owned and operated nature experience since 1998. "No Nature, No life"