Welcome to the multi-award winning Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat in the Cairns Highlands/Atherton Tablelands, an easy 90 minutes drive from Cairns and accessible in all weather throughout the year by conventional vehicle.
At Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat:
- Experience a treehouse or a villa-treehouse in our cool tropical climate and rainforest scenery
- Explore 9 kilometres of walking tracks through our 93 hectare property
- View wildlife – see the colourful parrots and the smallest kangaroo
- Discover platypus in our pristine rainforest creeks
- Birdwatch for over 160 bird species
- Tour the ‘undiscovered’ Atherton Tablelands and beyond by making Rose Gums your base
A one of a kind family owned and operated nature experience since 1998. Read our story.
"No Nature No Life"