We are re-opening on the 12th of June 2020!
Phone direct for bookings & Enquiries
Peta: 0417 747 958
Morgan: 0456 818 600
CORONA VIRUS (COVID 19) SAFETY MEASURES:
We will still be operating a contactless check-in/check-out system.
All payments will be prepaid, but also full refunds will be made on cancellations.
All our staff and family have downloaded the government COVIDSAFE app. It is peace of mind for everyone's safety.
In the meantime look at our new INSTAGRAM link at the top for what's been happening at Rose Gums lately.
Welcome to the multi-award winning Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat in the Cairns Highlands/Atherton Tablelands, an easy 90 minutes drive from Cairns and accessible in all weather throughout the year by conventional vehicle.
At Rose Gums Wilderness Retreat:
- Experience a treehouse or a villa-treehouse in our cool tropical climate and rainforest scenery
- Explore 9 kilometres of walking tracks through our 93 hectare property
- View wildlife – see the colourful parrots and the smallest kangaroo
- Discover platypus in our pristine rainforest creeks
- Birdwatch for over 160 bird species
- Tour the ‘undiscovered’ Atherton Tablelands and beyond by making Rose Gums your base
A one of a kind family owned and operated nature experience since 1998. "No Nature, No life"